NiSi IP-A+P2 Landscape Kit for iPhone brings a square filter system to your iPhone.
It features the NiSi P2 square filter holder that supports two square filters and can be rotated 360 degrees. The Landscape Kit includes three filters: NiSi P1 NiSi HD Polariser, NiSi P1 Medium GND8 (0.9) 3 Stop Graduated Filter, and the NiSi P1 ND64 (6 Stop) Filter.
The Landscape Kit Includes
- NiSi IP-A Filter Holder for iPhone
- NiSi P2 Square Filter Holder
- NiSi P1 NiSi HD Polariser
- NiSi P1 Medium GND8 (0.9) 3 Stop Graduated Filter
- NiSi P1 ND64 (6 Stop) Filter
- NiSi P1 Case for 4 Filters and Holder
- Holds 2 square P1 filters and allows 360-degree rotation
- Rapid mounting clip design
- Stack multiple filters to achieve different effects
- The case holds up to 4 filters and features a hard outer shell
- The HD Polarizer reduces reflections, glare and increases saturation
- The Medium GND is perfect to balance the exposure when trees, buildings, mountains, and other elements protrude into the skyline
- The ND64 allows shooting with a reduced shutter speed or using a wider aperture
- All NiSi P1 filters feature an optical nano-coating and are made from optical glass
- The filters have a double-sided and multi-layer coating, waterproof and oil-resistant nano coating and ultra-low reflection
- Works with most phone cases
NiSi IP-A Filter Holder for iPhone
The NiSi IP-A Filter Holder for iPhone® brings filters to your iPhone® through NiSi’s quick and easy patented bayonet mount. Specifically designed for iPhone, the IP-A Filter holder is attached to the top of the phone, and the locking screw attaches to the front of the phone, securing the filter holder. The registration hole attaches to the back of the phone, aligning with the registration hole. Turn the locking screw clockwise until the IP-A holder is secure.
NiSi P2 Square Filter Holder
The P2 square filter holder allows 2 square filters to be stacked and rotated 360-degree. The holder mounts using our patented bayonet mount and has no vignetting using the 0.5x camera settings on iPhone.
NiSi P1 ND64 (6 Stop) Filter
The NiSi P1 ND64 (6 Stop) is an ND filter that provides a 6-stop exposure reduction allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. Slowing your exposure time, allows control of the depth of field and shows movement in your images, for example, water flow. This filter is made from high-quality optical glass (not resin) with nano coating to prevent losing any single bit of detail. Neutral density filters do not affect the image’s coloration, and the 1.8 density provides a 6-stop reduction in light from entering the lens.
NiSi P1 Medium GND8 (0.9) 3 Stop Graduated Filter
The Medium GND features the NiSi Optical Nano Coating, a Double-Sided And Multi-Layer Coating that provides Waterproof and Oil Resistant Coating. The filter is made from Optical Glass and features the same performance as our large square filter systems.
The NiSi medium GND Filter is a rectangular filter that helps to darken specific areas of an image, such as bright skies, while allowing for a normal, unaffected exposure in the other regions of the image. The Medium GND is designed to be moved up and down to control these bright areas. A neutral density filter with a medium-edged transition line is particularly useful for images that feature buildings, small mountains, and other elements that protrude high into the skyline. The transition zone of a medium is 40% smaller than a Soft GND and is wonderful for shooting at sunrise and sunset.
NiSi P1 NiSi HD Polariser
The HD Polariser help reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface. It’s perfect for removing glare on the water, and reflections when shooting through glass and provides greater Color and Tonal Saturation.
NiSi Pouch for 4 Filters and Holder
The NiSi Pouch for 4 Filters and Holder features a hard shell exterior and is lined internally with soft microfiber to protect your filters. The pouch features a strap to hold the IP-A filter holder. It’s designed from a lightweight material that protects your filters from scratches.