We understand that if you buy something online, you want it yesterday. We pride ourselves on FREE lightning-fast shipping.
- Our shipping is 100% free on any and all products.
- Deliveries are normally made before noon on the day of delivery. If you urgently require your order, please notify us so that we can communicate it to the courier company.
- Our daily cut-off time is 14:00. Any orders placed and paid before 14:00 will be delivered the next day. Any orders placed and paid after 2pm will only be shipped the next day and will thus be delivered two days after purchase.
- In Cape Town, small packages ordered and paid after 14:00 will be sent with a same-day courier the next morning and will thus be delivered the next day. Please note that same-day deliveries are made late in the afternoon (3-5pm).
Same-Day Courier in Greater Cape Town Area
- We offer a same-day courier service for any orders to be delivered in the greater Cape Town area. The cut-off for this service is 09:00. Any orders placed and paid by 09:00 will be delivered on the same day between 15:00 - 17:00.
- We offer a personal same-day delivery service for any order with a value of more than R20 000.00. The cut-off time for this service is 15:00 | 3pm. Any order placed and paid by 15:00 will be delivered by our staff on the same day. We will contact you and check whether someone is at the given address to receive your order. This includes Paarl, Stellenbosch, Helderberg and the Peninsula.
- We believe that in 2019 most people know whether they live in an outlying area or not. These are typically small towns that are more than an hour from any city or large town. "Overnight" delivery to outlying areas takes up to 48 hours as there are essentially two deliveries involved. The parcel is sent to the nearest distribution centre during the first 24h and from there transferred to a 3rd party that services the outlying area the following day.
- Our system will automatically send you a tracking link once it is available. Please be patient as tracking links will show no data until the parcel has been collected from us.
Special Delivery Requests
- Please note that courier companies cannot guarantee delivery times due to traffic and other factors beyond their control. You may request delivery within a specific 2-hour window.
Should You Insure Your Package?
- No, we take full responsibility for your order until you have signed for it. If it gets lost or stolen, we will replace it at our cost. If it was damaged in transit, we will replace it at our cost.
- We only allow collection under special circumstances as we are purely online. We hope to move into a formal retail space towards the end of 2019, where people will be able to view products or collect their orders.
- In the case of multiple products in one order, everything will ship as normal if we have stock of everything. If all the purchased items are not in stock, we will contact you to arrange multiple deliveries or if you would like to wait until everything is in stock.
- If the courier service is unable to deliver the product for a reason beyond their control like no one being at the delivery address, the package will go back to their facility and a second delivery attempt will be made the next day. If the second delivery is unsuccessful, the package will go back to it's origin facility. The order will be cancelled and payment refunded less the shipping and a 5% (minimum R250) handling fee.