The Purchase Process
If you're a regular online shopper, then there is nothing to worry about. Our shopping process is exactly as it is on any other site. The simplified procedure is as follows; Add to Cart--> Complete Information--> Pay--> Receive Tracking NR--> Item is Delivered.
For those new to online shopping, or anyone who just likes to be diligently informed of the process, below are the exact steps you will go through when purchasing from us.
- Registration is not necessary. As an unregistered visitor to the site, you can add any item to your cart and place an order.
- Add the items you wish to purchase to your cart by clicking the 'add to cart' button on each product's full page.
- View your cart, accessible on the top right corner of the page. It will also appear on the right hand side of the window whenever you add something to it.
- The cart allows you to easily add or remove items. If you are happy with your order, click 'continue' on the right. Note - this is not the final review before purchase.
- If you are a visitor, you will now be asked for the bare minimum information required to complete your order. If you are a registered member, this will not be necessary
- If you have filled in all your information, click the black 'continue to shipping method' button at the bottom.
- As all our shipping is free, you can simply click the black 'Continue to Payment Method' button at the bottom.
- If you chose Payfast, follow all instructions to complete payment.
- If you chose EFT, transfer the amount due to our account (shown on checkout and on invoice) AND send the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don't send the proof of payment, the shipping order will only be requested once the money clears, which is usually 24-48 hours later. The proof of payment has to be verified by a person, so this step may sometimes take a while. If in office hours, it will be within an hour. If outside office hours, it is usually within the first upcoming office hour.
- Once payment is verified, you will receive an order status update mail to notify you that your payment has been received.
- Once the logistics company issues the tracking number, you will receive an order status update mail to notify you of the tracking number.
- The tracking data will become available once the package is dispatched from the our warehouse.
- Await delivery. If you want an updated ETA, please get in touch via the contact page, chat app or send a mail to email@example.com.
Please note that the logistics company operates strictly within business hours, so steps 12 and 13 won't be effected over weekends or outside of business hours.
- LANDSCAPEGEAR is an e-commerce business based in South Africa and thus all prices shown are in ZAR/South African Rand.
- We offer payment via EFT or credit card.
- Items paid for by EFT will only ship once we have received a valid proof of payment at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not underestimate the importance of this.
- Please use your invoice number as payment reference. It is very difficult for us to identify payments without a unique reference number.
- If we have any reason to suspect a fraudulent purchase, the order will only ship once the money has cleared. In such a case we will contact you to explain our concerns.
Credit Card Payment
- We can accept payment from any VISA or MASTERCARD.
- We use Payfast to facilitate any card payments. They are South Africa's top online payment facilitator and a company with a fantastic corporate reputation. We have never had a single problem of any nature in 4 years of dealing with them.
- If you are using a card issued by a foreign (non-south african) bank, there is a transaction value limit of R25 000.00. If you would like to place a larger order, please let us know so we can ask Payfast to raise the limit.
- If we placed the order on your behalf, you can request a payment link to complete the payment by credit card.