Out of stock? Get in touch to find out if we can put together a V7 Professional Kit for you.
The NiSi 100mm Professional kit offers a comprehensive solution for those want to take up landscape and seascape photograpy.
It includes all of the most popular ND and Grad filters. If you are the type of person who wants to buy the best product once off so you can focus on the photography, this is the kit to go for. This kit includes the latest generation holder system, V7. It allows the use of up to 3 square filters and a circular polarizer, on lenses of up to 16mm wide without vignetting. It also includes adapter rings for thread sizes of 82mm, 77mm, 72mm and 67mm. Additional rings can be purchased here.
Solid Neutral Density Filters
- A 15-stop IRND is for those who prefer the long exposure world to the normal one. This filter allows exposure of around 60-120s in bright daylight, around 2-4 minutes in late morning/early afternoon and easily 15-30 minutes in golden hour.
- A 10-stop IRND allows exposures of around 30-120 seconds during golden hour. This is the most popular ND filter on the market and the perfect introduction to the world of long exposures.
- A 6-stop IRND is ideal for shooting long exposures in lower light, typically shortly before sunrise or after sunset, when 10-stops is too dark. It can also be used to achieve exposures of about 1-2s in daylight to allow slight blur in moving elements.
- A 3-stop IRND is ideal for slowing down your exposure a few stops in golden hour. This filter is the key to getting soft streaks and patterns in waves around sunrise and sunset and is probably the most popular of all the NDs when it comes to seascapes.
Graduated Neutral Density Filters
- A 0.9 Medium Graduated ND, is the all-rounder of grads and is the most versatile and forgiving of all the grads. It is the ideal introduction and allows beginners to learn the ropes before deciding to expand their filter kit.
- A 0.9 Reverse Graduated ND is the ideal filter for shooting right into sunsets/sunrises. Read this brief blog article to understand what sets a reverse grad apart from normal grads.
- A 0.9 Soft Graduated ND is the go-to filter for dramatic mountain scenery or where there is a major element protruding above the horizon such as a tree or a building. The soft graduation subtly darkens the sky without any clearly noticeable line of graduation visible in the image.
Storage and Cleaning
This kit includes the 100mm Caddy Pouch, which has space for the holder system and up to 7 filters. Also included is a microfiber cloth, eraser and blower for easy maintenance of your filters. Purchasing everything in this kit individually will cost around R19 700, thus offering a saving of about R3700, or 20%.
Included in this kit
- 0.9 | 3-stop Soft Graduated ND Filter
- 0.9 | 3-stop Medium Graduated ND Filter
- 0.9 | 3-stop Reverse Graduated ND Filter
- 0.9 | 3-stop IRND Filter
- 1.8 | 6-stop IRND Filter
- 3.0 | 10-Stop IRND Filter
- 4.5 | 15-stop IRND Filter
- V7 Pro Filter Holder Kit with True Colour CPL
- 82mm, 77mm, 72mm, 67mm Adapter Rings
- Air Blower, Clever Cleaner and Cleaning Cloth
- NiSi 100mm Caddy Filter Pouch for 9 Filters
- V7 Lens Cap
You can read more about each product on its individual product page. The bullet list above is linked to the individual pages for your convenience.
Not included in this kit