The new V7 100mm filter holder system allows the use of 1 circular polarizer and 3 square/rectangular filters together without vignetting, even with wide-angle lenses. The built-in True Colour CPL can be inserted, adjusted and removed with ease due to the upgraded bayonet-style locking mechanism. This filter system not only allows 360-degree rotation but also has an upgraded locking screw mechanism as seen on the popular S6 150mm holders. This provides more stability while maintaining functionality for the landscape photographer.
Included in the kit
- V7 Pro Filter Holder
- 86mm True Colour Nano Coated Circular Polariser
- 82mm Primary Adapter Ring
- 77-82mm + 72-82mm + 67-82mm Step-up Rings
- Lens Cap
- Free pouch
*Adapter Rings for the V7 holder is the same as V5PRO and the V6 holder and sold individually.
The V7 is the new and improved version of the V6 holder. Here’s what’s changed:
- NEW Simplified Locking screw and mounting screw – For peace of mind that the holder can’t fall off and to lock in compositions once your grads are perfectly positioned. NiSi has adapted the same mechanism used in the S6 holders to simplify attaching the holder, locking the rotation and taking the holder off again.
- Optimized design of the integrated True Colour CPL – A Bayonet style mounting mechanism allows for easy and secure attachment to the primary 82mm ring.
- True Colour CPL – The new True Colour CPL has little to no colour cast and allows the photographer to capture images as nature presents the scene.
Emil Von Maltitz of Nature's Light Photography, did a video breaking down the improvements over the V6 holder. To purchase the V7 or any other NiSi products from Emil, follow this link. Emil is based in Kloof, Durban.