The SO series is Leofoto's dedicated PRS tripod range and our best seller for sports users. These tripods feature an inverted 2-section design, which makes it much faster to deploy, increases rigidity and improves lifespan by keeping joints out of the dirt.
- Max. height: 1800mm
- Folded length: 1060mm
- Leg Sections: 2
- Max load: 40kg
- Weight: 2.27kg
- Tubes: 36/40mm
The 362 has a 75mm modular apex found on the Summit tripods. This apex can accept a 75mm leveling base (bowl adapter included) or one Leofoto's three most popular head options, as listed below.
These tripods offer the fastest possible deployment time along with class-leading support, stability and compatibility and Leofoto's proprietary accessory connection port.
We recommend pairing this tripod with
- YB-75LR Leveling Base with Dual Format Arca Picatinny Clamp
- MA-30L Rapid Lock Anvil Head with Dual Format Arca Picatinny Clamp
- LH-55SC Ballhead with Dual Format Arca Picatinny Clamp
More information about the SO-362 Tripod
The Leofoto SO-362C Rapid Deploy 2-section Inverted Tripod is a perfect choice for full-size firearm combos, heavy cameras and lenses, large spotting scopes, and large format surveillance equipment. The inverted 2-section design makes for quick deployment in competitive PRS sport situations.
It features a 75mm modular apex that accepts 75mm leveling base like the YB-75LC and the tripod includes a 75mm bowl adapter.
This tripod includes spiked feet and a padded carry bag.
- 2-Section design for rapid deployment in timed shooting competitions(only one joint per leg to lock and unlock).
- 2-section legs feature only one joint, which results in greatly increased rigidity.
- Inverted design puts joints at the apex, allowing much faster and easier access to joints.
- Inverted design keeps joints away from the ground, which prolongs lifespan of tripod.
- Toray 10-layer carbon fiber leg tubes feature cross-rhombus structure for greater strength, stability, and vibration absorption.
- Includes 75mm platform and 75mm half bowl adapter
- Load Capacity: 40kg (for centrally mounted setups. Capacity reduces drastically as load shifts away from center of tripod)
- Maximum Height: 180cm
- Minimum Height: 106cm
- Weight: 2.27kg
- Padded Carry Bag
- Instruction Manual
- Maintenance Tools
- Ice Spike Feet
- 75mm Bowl Adapter
SO-362C heights at each leg lock angle
|With 0 sections extended||993mm||637mm||144mm|
|With 1 section extended||1798mm||1130mm||215mm|