The SIRUI K40x tripod head offers simple, strong and precise functionality in a compact and tough design that can handle serious knocks. It is rated to carry 35kg, which is sufficient for almost any setup, yet weighs only 700g. One large and easily adjustable knob controls all motion, making it simple and easy to change your composition. Two smaller knobs control a panning base and the amount of friction applied to the ball. This means that 95% of the time, you will only need to make use of a single knob to change your composition.
The quick-release clamp features a secondary release button that prevents any inadvertent disengagement of the camera/plate from the clamp, thereby adding to the head's overall security & stability. The K-40x is CNC-machined from an aircraft-grade aluminium alloy and anodized with an oxidation treatment that ensures a durable, high-quality finish. All SIRUI plates and heads are designed for use with Arca-Swiss style systems, which means that it is cross-compatible with components from all major manufacturers.
If you're looking for a tough and easy-to-operate tripod head that can handle a serious load, this is the go-to model.
Included in the box
- Ball Head
- Arca-compatible SIRUI Quick Release plate
- Protective Pouch
- Allen Key for plate attachment
- Instruction manual
- Warranty card
- Large, easily controllable knob, usable with gloves
- Weighs just 700g
- Made from aircraft-grade aluminium for a strong, lightweight and maintenance free product that will last years
- Height: 10cm
- 360 Degree rotating pan base with locking knob
- Load Capacity: 35kg
- Six-year warranty against manufacturing defaults
- Three spirit levels