Released January 2019 - The NiSi M75 holder kit is the first of NiSi's next generation of filter holders and offers the best 75mm premium filter system on the market at a price that none of the other manufacturers can compete with. This kit allows the use of up to 2 square filters in conjunction with an independently rotating CPL on any lens with a thread size up to 67mm. The kit includes the following -
- M75 2-Slot Filter Holder
- Landscape Enhanced Nano Coated Circular Polariser
- 67mm Primary Adapter Ring that allows independent CPL rotation
- Soft Storage Case for holder system and 4x filters
Revolutionary Function - The core of NiSi's holder systems is a primary adapter ring with a thread on the front that accepts an integrated polariser. This ring features two cogs on the side that rotate the polariser via an internal gear mechanism, allowing quick and easy rotation of the polariser that is independent from the rest of the filters in the holder. The filter holder attaches to the front of the primary ring via a simple tensioned safety-catch. This ring attaches directly to any lens with an 67mm thread or to any other lens with ultra-thin 67mm step rings.
Adapter Rings are available in 40.5mm, 43mm, 49mm, 52mm, 55mm, 58mm, 62mm at R249 each.
2019 Holder Improvements
- The M75 holder is the first to feature's NiSi's new safety screw-lock. When tightened, it is impossible for the holder to come off, providing peace of mind that your expensive glass can't fall off.
- The screw-lock also allows you to lock the angle of the holder so that you can't budge your carefully positioned grad filter out of place.
- The holder now has a rhombus design, offering easier insertion and removal of square filters, with less risk of scratching it due to contact with the top edge of the holder.
- Single Top-to-Bottom Filter Guides - Earlier holders had a gap in the middle of the guides and grad filters would often get catch the edge of this gap, making it difficult to insert a grad filter from behind the camera. This issue has been resolved.
Quality Manufacturing and Optimal Design - The main chassis of M75 Pro holder is CNC-machined from aviation grade aluminium and all components are designed to keep the holder as close to the lens as possible in order to avoid seeing the edges of the holder in the image frame. This holder allows use of up to two filters and a polariser at 16mm without seeing the holder in the frame. That is with a step-ring attached and even with the holder at a slight angle.
Optimal Filter Contact - The M75 Pro holder grips filters from the sides with a soft sure-grip cushion, avoiding front- and back contact with the filter-surface that will scratch it. The holder offers the perfect amount of grip from the moment you take it out of the box and it doesn't fade over time.
Turning the Polariser - The 67mm primary ring features two rotating wheels on the sides, which rotate the polariser via an internal gear mechanism. This clever features allows you to set the polariser to the desired angle without having to lean around the camera in an attempt to rotate the polariser.
Storage and Protection - Included with the kit is a soft pouch for easy and safe storage of the holder system and up to 4 square filters.
Available Versions - The M75 Holder Kit is available with a standard and a landscape enhanced polarising filter. The enhanced version of the polariser provides a stronger polarising effect and a cool tone, thus eliminating more glare and reflections, saturating colours better and delivering more crisp whites in water and clouds. Choosing one of the two simply comes down to personal choice.