Kirk's KLP series lens plates have been designed for maximum versatility to offer a secure fit on any lens foot. They have really thought of everything and these plates should work with 99% of lenses and cameras.
- It features a standard 1/4" screw to connect to the lens, which can be moved to various positions along the plate.
- Two smaller screws can be used to provide extra grip against the plate in order to prevent slippage.
- It also features a metal lip that can be positioned against one side of the lens foot in order to add extra grip and prevent it from slipping.
The best part is that both the lip and the two smaller screws are completely removable in case you want to use the plate on a camera body.
The dovetail/Arca-swiss profile is double sided, which allows mounting of accessories to the other side of the plate.
Three additional 1/4" mounting holes and one 3/8" hole below the plate allow attachment of popular strap systems like Blackrapid and Peak Design.
- Weight: 71g
- Length: 114mm
- Width: 38mm
- Overall Height: 10mm
- Dovetail Design: Double
- Finish: Black Anodize and Black Powder Coat
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Additional Mounting holes: 3x 1/4", 1x 3/8"
- Safety Stops: Yes