The shallow ICU's are designed for normal camera bodies (not pro size) and are ideal for smaller setups. Keep in mind that an internal depth of 11.4cm means that lenses like a 24-70mm or 16-35mm can't be stored in an upright position. The Medium Shallow ICU is ideal for use with the Guru shell if you're someone who likes to keep their gear to a minimum or for a mirrorless system. Please make use of the product images to get an idea of how much you can fit in a Medium Shallow ICU to determine if it's the right one for you.
If you're new to the f-stop system it can be tricky figuring out what will be suited to your needs. Send us a mail via the contact page with your camera gear and we'll get back to you with a recommendation within 24 hours.
- External Dimensions (cm): 12.7 Length x 29.2 Width x 27.9 Height
- Internal Dimensions (cm): 11.4 Length x 26.7 Width x 25.4 Height
- Weight: 430g
- DWR-Treated, 330D Double Ripstop Nylon with 1500mm Polyurethane coating
- 210D Nylon Webbing
- YKK Zippers
- Heavy-Duty Industrial Cross Stitching
- Water Resistant Shell Material