The 40L Ajna is the ultimate daypack for any serious photographer. It can comfortably accommodate 2 bodies, 3 lenses and plenty of other gear when combined with a Large Pro ICU. This backpack offers great packing versatility combined with all the features that make F-stop packs so great. It also meets most international carry-on standards, making it ideal for any frequent traveller.
The Ajna can handle a wide variety of ICU's depending on how much camera gear you want to carry and how much of the main compartment you want available for other items like clothing, food or whatever it is you like taking on a shoot. Keep in mind that all Mountain Series shells have a large top-, front- and two side pockets in addition to the main compartment.
- The XL Pro ICU is a comfortable fit, but it leaves just enough space in the main compartment for a rain jacket or some snacks.
- The Large Pro ICU is a very good fit, leaving about 30% of the main compartment available for some other gear.
- The Small Pro and Medium ICU's occupy about 40-50% of the main compartment, leaving plenty of space for other gear.
Fstop's new 2015 mountain series shells feature several excellent upgrades that distinguish it from the previous models.
- All shells now feature large expandable side-pockets, ideal for tripod legs, water bottles or food and clothing.
- The height of the backpanel is now greater, allowing easier access to the top section of larger ICU's.
- The shells are made from a cutting edge waterproof material, reducing the need for rain-covers in all but torrential downpours.
- An updated harness system that distributes weight more evenly and comfortably.
If you're new to the f-stop system it can be tricky figuring out what will be suited to your needs. Send us a mail via the contact page with your camera gear and we'll get back to you with a recommendation within 24 hours.
Multipurpose internal sleeve fits up to a 13” laptop.
- Volume - 40 Liters
- Weight - 1.7kg
- Height - 59.7cm
- Width - 33.0cm
- Depth - 26.7cm
- Large Pro
- Small Pro
- Medium Shallow
- Medium Slope